- Our Facebook page
- Bahasa Esperanto baik untuk otak budak budak dan o...
- Indigenous, Orang asli
- Esperanto is a good business language
- 3-fold benefits of Esperanto
- Petition: ASEAN Community should use Esperanto
- UNESCO resolutions about Esperanto in 1954 & 1985
- Manila Declaration 1980
- EU petition
- NGO, Petition
- Latihan Guru, 师范,Teacher Trainig
- Esperanto, Scientist
- Pengakap,童子军， scout
- Springboard to languages
- Springboard 2 语文跳板 2
- Cara belajar Bahasa Esperanto 如何学习世界语
- Belajar 12 hari/ Learn 12 days
- English will not be in EU
Monday, 20 April 2015
Petisyn NGO menghormati resolusi UNESCO 1985
This petition is to remind the NGO in the world to respect the UNESCO resolution 1985.
30 years have gone in and a handful of them are really true NGOs.
These are the Non Government Organisations which passed resolutions to support the use of Esperanto. A big thank you to all of you and a salute too you too for your wisdom on language equality.
It is hoped that more NGOs would realise the committee members in the past overlooked the issue and can be corrected by the current committee members to respect the UNESCO resolutions. More than 75% of the people in the world do not speak English.