- Our Facebook page
- Bahasa Esperanto baik untuk otak budak budak dan o...
- Indigenous, Orang asli
- Esperanto is a good business language
- 3-fold benefits of Esperanto
- Petition: ASEAN Community should use Esperanto
- UNESCO resolutions about Esperanto in 1954 & 1985
- Manila Declaration 1980
- EU petition
- NGO, Petition
- Latihan Guru, 师范,Teacher Trainig
- Esperanto, Scientist
- Pengakap,童子军， scout
- Springboard to languages
- Springboard 2 语文跳板 2
- Cara belajar Bahasa Esperanto 如何学习世界语
- Belajar 12 hari/ Learn 12 days
- English will not be in EU
- Sijil Bahasa Esperanto bertaraf CEFR
Tuesday, 11 August 2015
Belajar bahasa baik untuk otak
Sila baca laporan.
The team found that, compared to the group that didn’t participate in the language lessons, the group that did had undergone several structural and functional changes in their brains. First off, their brain networks had become better integrated, which means they're more flexible and allows for faster and more efficient learning. They also found that those who excelled in the language lessons had more integrated networks than the brains of those who struggled, even before the experiment had begun, suggesting that they habitually sought out new things to learn and exercise their brains with.
Analisa dari Australia